Movie 365- Christmas Movies- The Holiday

Directed by Nancy Meyers
Starring Cameron Diaz
              Kate Winslet
              Jude Law
              Jack Black
              Rufus Sewell
              Edward Burns

I have a cow and I sew. How's that for "hard to relate to"?
Stuck in a vicious cycle of dead-end relationships with two-timing men, Los Angeles resident Amanda and Londoner Iris decide to swap homes. In the process, their trade paves the way for romances they never imagined possible.

I've put off watching this movie for a long time, and when I began this project I figured that it was the perfect opportunity to watch it.  It was a really good movie, the cast was great, I've always like Kate Winslet, and it was nice to see her in a more lighthearted movie then what she usually does.  I thought it was a nice change to see Jack Black not being so crazy as he can be most of the time.  Jude Law was great and Cameron Diaz was really good too.  It was a fun movie, my favorite part was when Kate Winslet's character was exploring Cameron Diaz's house, I think that is exactly what I would do if I were in her situation.  I'm glad that I finished my year of movies with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment