Movie 359- Christmas Movies- A Christmas Carol

Directed by Robert Zemeckis
Starring Jim Carrey
              Gary Oldman
              Colin Firth

There's more gravy about you than grave.
 A Victorian-era miser taken on a journey of self-redemption, courtesy of several mysterious Christmas apparitions.

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this version of A Christmas Carol.  It was a great adaptation of the story.  The cast was great, I thought it was interesting to see how they animated the characters to resemble the actors providing the voices of the characters, some of the features were exaggerated.  I thought Jim Carrey was very good, not over done like he tends to do sometime.  I think this will be a favorite movie to watch each Christmas, and has become number 3 of my favorite versions of A Christmas Carol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment