Movie 358- Thriller- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Directed by David Fincher
Starring Daniel Craig
              Rooney Mara
              Christopher Plummber

I want you to help me catch a killer of women.

Journalist Mikael Blomkvist is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing for forty years by Lisbeth Salander, a young computer hacker.

I've been looking forward to seeing this movie since I heard they were making it.  It was really good, it was exactly how I thought it would be, I thought the changes they made worked well moving the story along.  It was fast paced but there is so much in the story, and most of it really essential to the story.  I thought the cast was great and the music was great.  The opening of the movie reminded me of the opening credits of a James Bond movie.  If you were a fan of the original movie then check this out too, it's just as good.  I can't wait for the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment