Movie 354- Christmas Movies- Christmas in Connecticut

Directed by Peter Godfrey
Starring Barbara Stanwyck
              Dennis Morgan
              Sydney Greenstreet

Good morning; Merry Christmas. I hope I'm in time to see you flip the flapjacks.

Elizabeth Lane, a magazine columnist who touts herself as a blissful wife, mother and expert homemaker living on an idyllic Connecticut farm. Trouble is, it's all a lie. When her pudgy publisher cooks up a scheme to boost circulation by having Elizabeth entertain a war veteran on Christmas Eve, will her charade unravel?

This was a great movie, the cast was perfect.  It was funny and I really enjoyed watching this one while we baked cookies for Christmas gifts.  I had never seen this one before so I'm glad that I got a chance to see this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment