Movie 351- Christmas Movies- Meet Me in St. Louis

Directed by Vincente Minnelli
Starring Judy Garland
              Margaret O'Brien
              Mary Astor
              Tom Drake

Meeting him across the lawn for the first time would be so ordinary. I don't want to be just introduced to him. I want it to be something strange and romantic and something I'll always remember.
In the year before the 1904 St Louis World's Fair, the four Smith daughters learn lessons of life and love, even as they prepare for a reluctant move to New York.

This movie has one of the best Christmas songs ever.  It kind of reminds me of Little Women in a way.  It's my favorite Judy Garland movie.  It's has a great story and songs.  My favorite scenes are the Halloween scene and the Trolley song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment