Movie 337- Christmas Movies- Muppet Christmas Carol

Directed by Brian Henson
Starring Michael Caine
             The Muppets

Hello! Welcome to the Muppet Christmas Carol! I am here to tell the story.
The Muppet characters tell their version of the classic tale of an old and bitter miser's redemption on Christmas Eve.

This is a great version of A Christmas Carol, while adding The Muppet's into the mix, it's a true adaptation of the story, and Michael Caine is one of the best Scrooges I've seen.  I like the songs and sometimes I will randomly think of them through out the year.  I like how they incorporated The Muppets into the characters, my favorites are Statler and Waldorf as the Marley Brothers.  If haven't seen this movie before it's one I really recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment