Movie 345- Christmas Movie- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

Directed by Chris Columbus
Starring Macaulay Culkin
            Joe Pesci
            Daniel Stern
            Catherine O'Hara
            Rob Schneider
            John Heard
            Tim Curry
            Brenda Fricker

Howdy do. This is Peter McCallister, the father. I'd like a hotel room please, with an extra large bed, a TV, and one of those little refrigerators you have to open with a key. Credit card? You got it. 

Instead of flying to Florida with his folks, Kevin ends up alone in New York, where he gets a hotel room with his dad's credit card -- despite problems from a clerk and meddling bellboy. But when Kevin runs into his old nemeses, he's determined to foil their plans to rob a toy store
This one is my favorite, I think the story is better and the cast is great.  I love the whole movie.  There are so many funny scenes that I can't pick my favorite, but one of the best is when Kevin uses the old movie to escape from the hotel, it's the funniest things.  I remember going to see this in the theater when it came out and going to Wal-Mart not to long later and getting a Talk-Boy just like in the movie.  This is one movie that my sister love to watch with our Dad who will get red during certain scenes because he's laughing so much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment