Movie 343- Christmas Movies- Home Alone

Directed by Chris Columbus
Starring Macaulay Culkin
            Joe Pesci
            Daniel Stern
            John Heard
            Catherine O'Hara
            John Candy

This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie, and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And in a few years time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?

Eight-year-old Kevin makes the most of the situation after his family unwittingly leaves him behind when they go on vacation. But when a pair of bungling burglars set their sights on Kevin's house, the plucky kid stands ready to defend his territory. By planting booby traps galore, adorably mischievous Kevin stands his ground as his frantic mother attempts to race home.

This has to be one of my favorite Christmas comedies.  I can watch anytime of the year.  The story and cast are great.  My favorite parts are when Kevin uses the old movie with the pizza guy, and again with the burglars, and of course the best part of the movie is when they are chasing him around the house and setting off all the traps that he set out for him.  It a great movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment