Movie 330- Family/Kids Movies- Beauty and the Beast

Directed by Gary Trousdale and Kirk Wise
Starring Paige O'Hara
              Robby Benson
              Jerry Orbach
              David Ogden Stiers
             Angela Lansbury

I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first I'd better go in there and propose to the girl.

Belle yearns to escape her ordinary existence -- and her village's boorish suitors -- until she becomes imprisoned in the mansion of a hideous, coldhearted beast. Can Belle help the monster revive the man within?

This is such a good movie, I forget how much I like it till I am watching it again.  The story is really good, and the songs are great, it's got everything in it, humor, adventure, a love story.  If it hadn't been released in 1991 I think it would have won the Oscar for best picture for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment