Movie 329- Family/Kids Movies- Winnie the Pooh

Directed by Stephen J. Anderson and Don Hall
Starring Jim Cummings
             Craig Ferguson 
             John Cleese

I believed you, but my tummy had to check for itself.

During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh sets out to find some honey. Misinterpreting a note from Christopher Robin, Owl convinces Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet,Pooh, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore that their young friend has been captured by a creature named "Backsoon" and they set out to save him.

This was a cute movie, I love Winnie the Pooh, I like how they started the movie, just like the old one, in a real room with the stuffed animals, and during the credits they had the stuffed animals doing stuff they did in the movie, which I thought was really cute.  The songs were good, and the story was good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment