Movie 326- Family/Kids Movies- Robin Hood

Directed by Wolfgang Reitherman
Starring Peter Ustinov
              Phil Harris
              Terry Thomas
              Pat Buttram
              Brian Bedford

I'm an outlaw. That's what. That's no life for a lovely lady. Always on the run. What kind of a future is that?

With King Richard off to the Crusades, Prince John and his slithering minion, Sir Hiss, set about taxing Nottingham's citizens with support from the corrupt sheriff -- and staunch opposition by the wily Robin Hood and his band of merry men.

This is a favorite of mine, I love the songs and the story.  I think the cast is great, my favorite characters are Little John and Sir Hiss, Peter Ustinov is great as Prince John too.  Whenever I watch Robin Hood Men in Tights I think of this movie especially when Maid Marian goes to Sherwood Forest.  I like the fight scene at the end where it seems like a football game.  Great movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment